Thursday, October 11, 2012

How to Write a Statement of Claim

I said yesterday that I would post my Statement of Claim, and here it is. The Statement of Claim is a critical element in any legal proceeding, and a lot of effort went into putting this together. I talked yesterday about how some of the more obvious approaches wouldn't work. Either I would end up with a long and pointeless process that would only bring me back to Sqaure One in the best case scenario, or the University would have the claim dismissed with cost before it even got to court. I believe the approach I am taking is sound, and I think the University is going to have a problem with it.

The Statement of Claim is sixteen pages long, so I think I'll let you look it over and then we can talk about it when I return.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Have you ever faced such a position when a person has stolen your articles? Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

    ReplyDelete